Powergroup are working towards complying with Priority 2 of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. We are continually making improvements to meet these guidelines, and our website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
- Page structure is conveyed using header elements.
- A stylesheet is used on our website and relative font sizes on all text with the exception of graphical text
- Text can be increased or decreased in size by using the "view" option in your browser.
- Images that convey important information have alternative text. Where an image is used for a decorative purpose the alternative text will be left blank.
- No information is exclusively conveyed using colour.
- A site map is available to provide information about the layout of the website.
- We also provide an accessible version of any multimedia or video content
Downloading PDF documents
This site is tested on the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer 7+
- Firefox 3+
- Safari 3.1
- Opera 9.5
- To learn more about web accessibility visit the RNIB Web Access Centre
- To obtain a copy of the screen reader JAWS
get in touch
If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to get in touch.